Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008




We had lots of fun for Easter, I can't wait til the girls

can color eggs...We had yummy food at aunt Stacey's.
And the girls looked so cute in their new dresses.
Gramie got them some new toys! And Em has been
so so happy lately, She always is but she has been
extra happy. I know there are more photos of her
on here. Next time I'll spotlight
Ev.

5 comments:

Devyn said...

Oh.. Im so glad they had a good Easter! We are back now but I dont have the camera back yet, its in the trailer and my dad isnt back yet, but i have my video camera.. so Im going to try and post video. They looked so pretty in their Easter dresses! I wanna dress a little girl SO bad! I can probably find out next Thursday!

Devyn said...

Gingerbread Photo.. they do a great job, but they are expensive. We have this deal with them where we go in for a 3 mo, 6 mo, 9 mo, and 12 mo and then get a storyboard picture thing at the end with the 4 different pics. they get you when you go into look at the pictures and you buy more. we are going to look for someone cheaper.. we really like them though. i might just try courtney.

joni said...

Looks like you had fun! Cute dresses!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

What a fun Easter! As usual your girls are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm awake at 3 this morning laughing out loud at your post. (the tooting pic) I love peeking into your life and seeing these little one's grow. Adorable!!!
jackie