Emery's pretty eyes!!!
Awe i love it when i catch this!
She wants more food always!
Well Daddy went back to work today so I whipped out the camera!!! Here you go enjoy! We are dying for spring...
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago
Emery's pretty eyes!!!
Awe i love it when i catch this!
She wants more food always!
Well Daddy went back to work today so I whipped out the camera!!! Here you go enjoy! We are dying for spring...
Posted by Shannon Masayo at 4:16 PM
4 comments:
Your girls are just so gorgeous! They look like they are perfect all day long. Y'all should move to Texas! It's been spring for months now! jk
They're beautiful Shannon, I bet you just can't stop being amazed at them all day, every day!
What beautiful girls! Let me tell you, it just keeps getting better! And when you think that there is no way they could make you any happier they just do!
They're cutie pies, that's for sure! I wish we could do something this week but yeah moving is just chaotic right now. I've kinda been slacking so I've gotta get my butt in gear since this is our last week. I will let you know when we're settled and then we can get together! Probably the first or second week of april!
cute girls! i love it! they are so different and so beautiful!
Post a Comment