She thinks I am funny!
And she thinks I am crazy!
I can't wait for spring! I want to take the girls out so bad! I'm dying! They both had their RSV shots yesterday, they get them every 30 days. And poor Emery, She had tests done all morning. First an ultra sound, then the upper GI done. Which was horrible for me too. I couldn't be in there with her. They had to strap her to a board so she wouldn't move :( I had to hear her scream from the other room across the hall. And not to mention she couldn't eat til they were done. My poor baby. Well she doesn't have pyloric stenosis, which is good. But she has severe severe reflux. And because she is still gaining weight, there is nothing we can do. We just have to wait it out and pray she out grows it... I hate that we can't do anything. She is on zantac twice a day and prevacid at night. It helps a little...maybe?? But she is still throwing up and turning blue. So we will cross our fingers and say our prayers that it just goes away!
Friday, March 14, 2008
TESTS...
Posted by Shannon Masayo at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my gosh evelyn's chubbiness is the cutest!! She's even got the extra chub ring on her forearm! They're both so cute and pretty in their bows. Poor emery, that sounds awful. I can't handle that doctor's office stuff either, It's such a horrible feeling to hear them cry. I'm sorry you guys have to go through that.
AND we're supposed to be out by the end of the month. It will be a nice change, I didn't totally click with a lot of people here, and the one I did is moving anyway! So I'm excited to meet new people and be in a new place. It's kinda like having a fresh start.. again. :)
Oh my goodness.. they are so stinkin cute. And total opposites! I love that big flower on little emery's head! So so cute. They both have beautiful smiles!! I still just wanna squeeze evelyn so bad!! We will pray for emery to get better. And no you are not overprotective.. they wouldnt think that if they knew what RSV could do! And it is WAY contagious. Even if an adult thought they just had a cold.. they could really have RSV. Any contaminated surface can give it to them. Hey I just bought the OUST surface and air and it kills RSV and the FLU.. good stuff. Just FYI.
Your girls are so cute! I love to see the new pictures of them. I can't wait to hold them and love them. I hope things are getting better with Emery, she is so sweet. Doug said she has your eyes.
Oh I'm am so sorry about the reflux situation, that is awful! You are so strong to deal with all of that and with TWINS no less. Good for you, you seem to have a great attitude! I can tell you're a great mom:-)
...."and she thinks I am crazy"....she is so smart!!!!!!!!!
oh my word!!! i need to come & visit so i can hold the cutest babies in the world
Post a Comment