Monday, December 8, 2008

Sink and BIG NEWS!

BIG NEWS

No, I am not pregnant.... haha But Evelyn took her first steps yesterday. In the morning she took two, and then later at grandma's took 3 more! Big day, Pearl Harbor, Gramie Stacy's birthday, And my baby girl walking. I cried like a baby... It was such a happy, proud, and sad moment for me! I was so glad that Derek and I were both there when it happened, I always worry that they are going to do their "firsts" while being babysat or something... I still can't believe it. Both the girls are teething so have been a little grumpy, And when I say a little, I mean a lot.
SINK
I decided to give the girls a bath in the sink, They loved it and it was easier for me to do. I used to take baths in the same sink! That is so weird to think about.Look at my chubby girl, she is so funny, and loves to give loves she says "ooooh" when she does it! So sweet.

And my wittle emery, she really is chubby too when you don't compare her to Ev...
I haven't taken them to their 12 months well child check yet, but when i do, I will post how much they weigh. We are certain Ev weighs 30 lbs though!


I also posted a teaser on my photo blog you can click on the camera on the right side of my page to see!
click
Also you have to see my cute niece! My only niece...click here to see her! I think when the girls are all older they will look like triplets, I am sure we could fool some people, they are 10 months exactly apart. sooo cute. bye bye

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh how fun! I don't mean to compare you little angels to my dog, but I bath my dog in the sink, too! It's so much easier! I used to hate giving him baths 'cause in the tub it was such a pain and mess, but the sink is awesome! Hee hee. Oh and WALKING - that is so amazing! When you said you cried like a baby I chuckled because I can so imagine that. ;)

Shanna said...

How fun is that. Those pictures are precious!

Devyn said...

what!! you have NOT called me twice. it has never showed up that you've called.. serious. call me.. i will call you. im not hatin. :) i was going through blogs, but the kids keep requiring my attention.. ha ha i am sorry. i love these pictures of the girls in the tub! and i looked at your neice too.. she's a cutie pie. i miss you. it feels like its been forever!

Anonymous said...

The girls are precious! The sink idea...I bet they had fun, huh? Boy, Santa needs a big bag for all you want!:) Have you been a good girl? What about the girls? What do they want Santa to bring them?

Love YA! NANA

The Frei's said...

How exciting! They're walking! What cute pictures of them in the tub :) And I looked at your niece. She is cute!

justin and ashley norman said...

You are a very lucky mom, what precious moments. I love seeing blogs like yours and Devyn's- with your cute little families and even though I know its not quite the stage that I am in in my life right now I still look forward to it so much, and hope to be as great of a mom as you and Devyn are. :)
-Ashley