Wednesday, December 3, 2008

13 months old.

This time last year the girls were still in the NICU, it was so hard having to go there2-3 times a day. Cozy up with them, and then leave in the cold. I am so thankful that this year we can spend the holidays with our families and friends. And I am so grateful that the girls are healthy.
My children are so beautiful. I am very lucky.
Emery is my little dreamer.
Look at Evelyn in this picture below, sooo funny!
They look so big in this last one.
13 months old. where has the time gone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! The girls are sooo big. I remember going to the hospital every chance I got and just staring at them...too afraid to hold. I wanted to hold Emery first because everybody else wanted to hold Evelyn. I felt sorry for her. Now look at them! I can't get enough of either of them. Every time I see them, I just want a little more. They are soooo much fun!

Love,
Nana

The Petersen's said...

Hey so I have been editing pictures for my sister in law (for something to do... during my boring times at work) How do you do the dark shading around the cornors of the picture? Do you know what I am talking about?

Jackie said...

Gosh, they are getting big! So cute!

Megan said...

They are so big! They both have the prettiest big eyes. I need to meet them one day!

moxie mama said...

i love these pictures! they really are beautiful...

Proud Daddy! said...

Well I must be the proudest uncle on earth! I just love them, they are so adorable!

Brett and Megan said...

I just love to view your blog because of your girls. They are my favorite! I cannot imagine what it must have been like to have them in NICU. How scary! It is such a blessing that they are now so healthy and happy!

joni said...

Waaayyy cute. I'm so glad they're getting and are so healthy. We're so lucky to have healthy kids.

Tiny Dancer said...

omg my heart just melted