I haven't loaded any videos forever! But I caught Ev falling asleep while i was cleaning in her play pin. So fun! i was trying so hard not to laugh.
Emery is so smart, and funny. She has really caught up a lot to Ev. She kinda side steps and can crawl just as fast or faster than Ev. My sweet girls! We are so excited for Christmas! I will post some pics soon!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

11 comments:
Oh my heck. That is the funniest video ever of Ev. Poor girl though when she kinda scared herself. And Emery is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big they are. I need to meet these two sometime.
That is too funny! I watched Ev like 3 times. You really have the cutest girls! Love it!!!
I think you should send that into funniest home videos.... they are darling! I love you... Merry Christmas!
so funny and sweet! jovie loves watching your two girlies over and over. :)
I was laughing so hard watching that video of Ev! So cute! It's funny how little kids can fall asleep anywhere!
Oh man.. I was laughing out loud! Until the end, then it was sad! So cute. Emery IS so smart! That was adorable! Have fun this week, Merry Christmas!
That is so dang hilarious!!! I started laughing out loud! I love it. Emery is such a cutie too!
k so I have no sound but I watched both videos.. i was cracking up watching ev. that was hilarious. made my night. and em is so pretty i wish i could hear what she is saying! love you! hope you guys have a great Christmas. I have a gift for you. I havent got out any of my friend presents. sorry. love you!
those are some cute babies! how fun is that. You have beautiful girls. Merry Christmas!
How cute!! That one of Ev made me laugh SO HARD that is so adorable. They are so beautiful. I want to play with them.
Very cute videos. Travis and I were laughing so hard at the video of Evelyn falling asleep!
Your girls are beautiful, and you are a good mom.
Love you.
Post a Comment