Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Quack Quack!





yay Ashley and April both love my blog! Which makes me feel great! When you don't get comments, you can't tell if anyone is even reading your blog, So i am glad there are some of you still out there! :)

I love:

April's
Devyn's
Joni's
Jaqui's
Megan H's
and... ekk only six! not fair.
Um and of course Cody Shantell and Makenna!

I am so excited for Christmas.
Still haven't started shopping. I am starting tomorrow. I know, I know.



Evelyn said quack quack today! And when I say where is the ducky, Emery will go get it. :) Evelyn says ball as well, and sometimes if we are lucky she will say please. But usually she just screams and we are working on it. Emery has started side stepping! She is catching up to Ev quick. She is a lot stronger so it is just a matter of time. Emery loves talking on the phone... when no one is on it usually. She will pick it up and put it to her ear and just go off, she even laughs...it is soooo funny. And they still just love to dance! Music is their favorite! Ev gets a crazy look on her face! They both do patty cake and itsy bitsy spider. They can even roll it and throw it on the air! So cute. They are getting so big! This Christmas is going to be so fun.

I have 2 more shoots coming up within this week and shopping shopping!
go see Danielle's full shoot, it is one of my favs.

6 comments:

Devyn said...

you are one of my definate FAV's too.. but ashley already pegged you so i thought i would recocnize some others! love you! i want to play again sometime soon!!

Heidi said...

You should get the girls doing that stuff on video and post it!

moxie mama said...

quackquack...thats so cute! i want to hear! that's so exciting that emery is side stepping! what big girls you have.
i have SO much shopping to do too. oh man. christmas snuck up on me this year. i started planning jovie's birthday party and almost missed christmas. ah!
where'd your sister get that 'cold hands are hot' shirt? i love it so much. i'm way too in love. lol.

Whitney said...

K I didnt even recognize Danielle.... you two were always so funny together, that video of you guys in the dance room was hillarious

Nate and Sarah said...

Guess what, I look at your blog a lot more than I comment. I love your blog as well. It is also one of my favorites to look at!

Justin and Ashley said...

Christmas will be way fun at your house! :) I love the pictures of Danielle, I haven't seen her since High School, and you did such a good job taking some way amazing pictures of her.
-Ashley