Saturday, December 13, 2008

Playdate and Daddy...

Last week I was in a slump, And so Dev invited us over to do a fun lil craft for Christmas! It really did help my spirits! Thank you Dev I love you and your cute kids too!

Our Christmas tree! I love pictures with lights like this! I think it is fun! I wish our tree really looked like that!


I have been practicing with crappy lighting and photography... Here are a few that I like, well love of Ev and Derek. He is so cute with them and such a good daddy.

I love this picture. She is a whiny baby and gets her feelings hurt very easily! So cute.
I will post some of Em soon.
Here is our lil craft that took us far too long to do, haha three toddlers and a teeny weeny baby can be quite distracting. The antlers are the girls hands, but quite deformed haha. and the face is their foot also deformed from squirming. Can you guess who's is who's? Thanks Dev it is hanging on our fridge! so fun!
The girls enjoying all Jaxon's toys! Ev gave loves to the basketball! haha At first Jaxon didn't want to share, and by the time we left he had made Evelyn laugh really hard, gave her loves, and tried to pick her up, good luck buddy! He playes so cute with her.
Jaxon and his truck! so cute!
I wish I would have taken more pictures of Abby but we had enough going on all at once I think :) next time. Her and her tongue! always has it out.
I love this pic of Dev and Abby, the way Dev is looking at her. It's is the "mommy look" :)
Aren't they both so pretty? :) Thanks again Dev we had fun! I am so excited for Christmas!

4 comments:

Devyn said...

oh you took some fun pictures! i love the little craft too, it's my favorite to have jaxon's things hanging on the frigde! you should let them color you a picture :) ha ha that picture of me and abby, i do have the mommy look. i love those pictures of ev and her daddy they are so so cute! i really had fun with you guys too. even though i feel like we just sit there and try to referee (spell?) we should get together once a week like we used to. that would be nice. love you guys!

Heidi said...

What a cute lil craft idea! Sounds fun!

Justin and Ashley said...

What a fun picture of your christmas tree. :)How did you do that? It's so fun that you and Devyn get together to do fun things like that. :)
-Ashley
p.s. my old roommate from up here at BYU, and good friend Ani made that header for us to use as our christmas card this year, she is really creative with stuff like that on the computer, I really love it too!

Kels said...

I love all the different edits you do and the lighting. I am so excited for you to take care of me for my wedding haha!! You will do great!!