Thursday, May 8, 2008

Update!


















last night I was with some of my favorite people in the world! It was megs birthday and we had so much fun!



I know I know I haven't been around! Well update. We have been sick all of us! And just when I thought it was getting better, It got worse! Last week after our first play date we had a play date with Ariane and Cash...Ariane had cash the night I went into the hospital...I'm pretty sure I heard her in delivery!:)







Gramie came over last week and I actually remembered to take a picture! I love this one!
I have been tagged by Devyn again...Here we go!

Things you might not know about my twins!



#1: They were born November 3rd @ 9:13 and 9:15, Evelyn Masayo Dodgen was first weighing 3 lbs 13 oz. I could hear her little cry. We had a more difficult time getting Emery Jean Dodgen weighed 2 lbs 9 oz and came out feet first. And I couldn't hear her. I panicked. I only got to see them for a few seconds as the doctor held them up. And then I didn't get to see them until 7 o clock that night. And i only got to hold Emery because Evelyn had already been held by Derek that day. Happiest and saddest day of my life.























These pictures were the first good looks at my girls i got to see. I thought emery's head was weird looking...I am glad her head is quite beautiful!















#2 They sleep best in daddy's arms. They just pass right out. so so cute!















#3 They only like to dress like twins sometimes! And like it best when it is a matching diaper! They are individuals and should feel like one too! :)








#4 Evelyn loves food! especially prunes and squash! she just started a few days ago. It makes Emery projectile vomit, so she isn't down with the foods yet! :) Emery likes her hand more anyway!


Well that is the update! (Now dev, you can relax! Your turn Joni!)

2 comments:

Devyn said...

yay.. well it looks like you had a good time at meg's bday party.. did you get her present done? oh and the little babes.. i love them. thanks for doing the tag. cute stuff.

joni said...

I'm sorry you were all sick, that's rough. Cute pictures too, I never did see you when you were "all the way" prego!