Taylor is such a good auntie!!!
Stephanie. The cousin.
cute!
not so cute. haha
Granpa great.It was so pretty out!
And then. The boats water pump went out after only seven minutes of fun on saturday. Sad stuff! We had to get pulled back to shore. Hopefully next time will be more fun! Cann you see the smoke?
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

6 comments:
That sucks that the pump went out. Something kinda like that happened to us once. It's kinda funny! But i bet you had tons of fun anyways!
ooo boating! i think i want to do that! and yes the zoo was hot and walking got annoying. ha ha but fun!
I would've been SO bummed about the broken pump, as I'm sure you were! I can't wait to go boating this summer! Cute pictures of the girls. And I'm confused - is the girl with you in the sunglasses Taylor or cousin Stephanie? Cuz it kinda looks like Taylor but there's NO WAY she's that old already!
sounds like an adventure ;) It's always fun to be in the mountains. And I use a Nikon camera. Your pics are looking good!
That's a bummer! You get all prepared to go for a few minutes of fun! Oh and did you text me for June 28th family pictures?
You are one of the sweetest people ever. You always say the nicest things about me. I love you so much. You are so beautiful and your babies are gorgeous. Know that. You are an AMAZING person.
Post a Comment