Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day weekend blues:(

No more ipod. Yesterday at lagoon Derek didn't lock the car. My ipod and adapter got stolen. All my music and def poetry jam. gone.


no more phone.




On Friday my phone got left at the outlaw. Then no one turned it in. Someone stole it. The only picture I have of the first time I ever held emery. the only picture. lost.


Tonight is Tegan and Sarah and Death Cab. My favorites. And I can't go. Worst weekend ever. At least my girls are healthy and safe.

But still. I am pouting.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a bunch of bastards! My husband always makes fun of me for being paranoid about locking doors all the time and this is why! I'm sorry you deserve to pout. I hope you feel better.

Unknown said...

That sucks so bad. Our Ipod got stolen from our car too, but it was locked and in the parking stall at our apartment! I guess when someone wants something bad enough they'll do what they have to. I'm so sorry!

Sandi said...

I am so sorry, I told Dev because she has been trying to call you all weekend. I hope you have a better week this week. Love ya,

joni said...

Man that really super sucks. I'm sorry. Creepy people. I'm sorry you had a crappy weekend, I didn't get anything stolen from me but I'm right there with ya! We didn't do anything cuz Kennedi got an upper respiratory infection somehow so we haven't been sleeping around here. Hope you get a new phone soon!

Devyn said...

I really feel bad for you my friend! I was pretty upset I couldnt get a hold of you this weekend.. I thought you must have gone camping or something. haha. That would have been funner huh! It was good to see you this morning and your pretty self! I hope you can make it to the party on saturday! we will have burgers n cake n stuff! it will be fun! kiss your girls for me! and you can have a kiss too if youd like.