Thursday, February 21, 2008

sick?


Well, I went to salt lake last night to visit Meg and Baker. We had fun. But when I got home the girls had been crying for three hours straight. I wish I would have known, poor daddy. And his friend ryan didn't even help, what a jerk. Well, Their noses sound very stuffy and their eyes are glassy. Mama knows and I can just tell they are getting sick... And this upsets me. I have been pretty strict, and just when I decided to "chill out" a little they get sick. There are a few different people that could have gotten them sick...So now I am going back to the bad guy regulator! haha our house is on lock down. This morning I decided I needed to get out these cute hoodies before they don't fit! Enjoy my lil camo girls! Yeah they're tough!

4 comments:

Kayleigh said...

I am SO glad you posted about having a blog on myspace! Your little girls are just so beautiful! I hope they get well before they're glossy eyes get worse. :( THere is nothing worse than seeing your children suffer. Such strong little girls you have though!
-Kayleigh

joni said...

Those jackets are SO dang cute. I love camo. And poor babies, hopefully they'll get better super fast. Evelyn's face makes me sad!

Devyn said...

I love the jackets. They look so stinkin' cute!! I hope they dont get too sick! That is scary! Don't worry you arent a bad mommy.

Courtney Beck said...

I hope they get feeling better! They look so cute in those jackets!