I hate how there's not really a place to have some kind of a conversation on here.. but yeah we have tried the humidifer(?) with the menthol stuff in it, and it doesn't really make a difference. So yeah, I think we're out of options! I've ended up just holding her all night so she can sleep, which does help a little since she's kinda sitting up. Thanks for offering your help though! So how you liking the momma thing? Sorry you're cooped up at home, that can get really old. But worth it just so they stay healthy right! :) When they can be around other babies we'll all have to have a play date or something! That would be fun..
Yeah it is totally great! There isn't anything I'd rather be doing.. Yeah a play date with all of us would be way fun! And I bet that would be a fun job.. I would love to work in a baby store. We went to Babinksi's in SL, that's a fun store. Way expensive, but way cute stuff.
oh my i just wanna squeeze them! i squeeze jaxon all the time.. and paddle his butt.. I just cant help it! He is just so cute!!!! And now I just wanna do that with your girls, now that they dont look like they would break if i did. where did you get those kitties.. they are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I hate how there's not really a place to have some kind of a conversation on here.. but yeah we have tried the humidifer(?) with the menthol stuff in it, and it doesn't really make a difference. So yeah, I think we're out of options! I've ended up just holding her all night so she can sleep, which does help a little since she's kinda sitting up. Thanks for offering your help though! So how you liking the momma thing? Sorry you're cooped up at home, that can get really old. But worth it just so they stay healthy right! :) When they can be around other babies we'll all have to have a play date or something! That would be fun..
Crap, I meant to tell you those kitties are WAY cute! They remind me of the monkey ones, and I want one for Kens so bad! Where'd you get em?
Yeah it is totally great! There isn't anything I'd rather be doing.. Yeah a play date with all of us would be way fun! And I bet that would be a fun job.. I would love to work in a baby store. We went to Babinksi's in SL, that's a fun store. Way expensive, but way cute stuff.
oh my i just wanna squeeze them! i squeeze jaxon all the time.. and paddle his butt.. I just cant help it! He is just so cute!!!! And now I just wanna do that with your girls, now that they dont look like they would break if i did. where did you get those kitties.. they are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best picture ever.
Post a Comment