Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another TAG!

So, I guess these are the rules of the game… Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.


1) Where I was 10 years ago: seventh grade. good grades. anxious. happy. uncomfortable in my own skin.

2) 5 things on my “to do list” today: it is late. ice my neck. go to bed. pray.

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: put money away in the girls bank accounts for school. save. buy a home. pay my parent's houses off for them. travel. And when the girls were grown I would spend years in chambodia helping girls break away from brothels. finish my book and pay to publish it myself. cry. a tummy tuck. how vein, you have twins and see how great it looks.

4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: arguing. haha not changing the toilet paper roll. letting the laundry pile up ( we don't have a washer and dryer)

5) 5 places I’ve lived: clinton ut, syracuse ut, roy utah, ogden ut, slc ut

6) 5 Jobs I’ve had: make up consultant estee lauder, nanny, dance teacher, housekeeper, nielsen's frozen custard.

7) Something Most People Don’t Know About Me: I am extremely ticklish under my chin. It tickles so bad I hate it. I will drop to the floor automatically. Derek gets me when I least expect it.

I tag Kayleigh, Dev, Jo, and Courtney



0 comments: