Monday, February 18, 2008

Emery Bemery Baby

daddy's turn!


Well we went to the doctor today, and instacare didn't do a dang thing! The doctor said that I have done everything he would suggest and that I was already a few steps ahead of him. I have tried everything and she keeps having episodes. I have done some research and it is looking like she might have pyloric stenosis, which causes the stomach exit to swell and makes it difficult for food to pass to digest causing it to coma back up. She has 9/10 of the symptoms. I will be speaking with her pediatrician tomorrow to set up blood work and tests. I have a feeling I might be right. No matter what the problem is...we just need to fix it right away. I feel like each time she chokes it lowers the chances of her being ok. If she does have stenosis she will have to have surgery. Which will be really difficult to see her in the hospital again. Derek and I take turns holding her throughout the night, We don't feel like we can really sleep for fear of her choking. We are getting worn out, I can't imagine how she feels. Well on a brighter note atleast Ev is well. She just keeps getting so big. Big chubber girl. she loves food like her daddy. Well I will post tomorrow when I know more of what is going on. Pray for Emery :)

1 comments:

Devyn said...

oh i hope that they can figure out what is wrong.. soon! we will keep emery in our prayers for sure!