Here are some cute pics of the girls with daddy and their cute bows I made. It was just a trial thing, but i think I am going to make all their bows from now on! Gramie Ann came and brought the girls some new toys! They had fun playing with them and eachother, I can't wait til they can really play with one another and enjoy it! It will be fun to see how they interact with eachother! They had with gramie until Ev spit up all over! Pretty funny! And I just love the picture of Em and Derek, It is so cute! She looks like her daddy! But with my cute nose! (Thank goodness) haha! Enjoy!
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

3 comments:
The bows you made look really cute! How are the girls feeling? Are they still sick? How are you?
Cute bows, I tried that for awhile and then just gave up. It's worth it making them yourself!
I am such a proud uncle!!!!
Post a Comment