



click here to buy one!
I went to a baby shower and someone had one to try out. They are amazing. A mom there vsaid they don't even use their high chair for feeding.
And you can just take it everywhere.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago




click here to buy one!
I went to a baby shower and someone had one to try out. They are amazing. A mom there vsaid they don't even use their high chair for feeding.
And you can just take it everywhere.
Posted by Shannon Masayo at 6:19 PM
2 comments:
very coo.. i think i wanna try one with the new baby
Oh man! I know some people that love them and some that hate them. Personally, it did diddly squat for me and that's just because my daughter always ALWAYS wanted to be held. I soooo wanted the Bumbo to love me. :(
So I sold mine, brand new, for $10. lol
Post a Comment