
So today Evelyn found some stickers. it was so funny! she had them everywhere! And Emery thought it was so funny! Silly girls!
Friday I went down to salt lake for some engagement photos, And went on a date with my best friend Baker. He took me to Bombay House! So good! The above picture I am being a geek!
Sataurday was Antie Tay's 13th birthday party! It was at classic skating.
Like Ev's purple hair?
Her friends smushed her face into her cake, It stained her face and made it break out. Poor birthday girl!
She wanted a Barbie or Princess cake. she is so funny!
Her good friend Dajah, They were both born on the same day, They have danced together since they were like 3 or 4!
And Now! Us three girls all have colds! :( so sad! Surprisingly Ev isn't being a turd! yay!
I have also been tagged by Jaqui!
8 things you are passionate about:
-My kids. They are the greatest things in the world. I'm the luckiest mommy ever!
-Poetry. I have always loved poetry and any creative writing. It was my first love. I wish I could get inspired to write something. anything. I used to take such pride in it. I miss it.
-music. I love music to the fullest. Any kind. The kind you dance to, cry to, the kind that makes you feel alive. The quiet kind. The riot kind.
-Photography. Photos that make you feel something. And I think partial nude photos done tastefully and properly are so beautiful. I think most people think so negatively about them because they just see bare skin. Not emotion or beauty. I think if you have an open mind to beauty, you could love almost anything.
-Being open minded. Sometimes I feel like I might be almost too open minded. haha. But really. I always tell my family that I think I am the most open minded person I know. A little stubborn but open minded.
-Eloquence.
- S: (n) eloquence, fluency, smoothness (powerful and effective language) "his eloquence attracted a large congregation"; "fluency in spoken and written English is essential"; "his oily smoothness concealed his guilt from the police"
-Spirituality, my own personal beliefs are very important to me.
" I will teach her that God isn't found in buildings built by dead men"
8 Books I have read/enjoyed:
-Harry Potter all 7.
-The twilight series
-The giver (Jaq, it is amazing)
-White Oleander
-A Million Tiny Pieces by James Frey, and the fact that he lied about it, made me love it more, That it was that good and wasn't real. Amazing.
-The history of Love by Nicole Krauss, I cried so hard!
-Weight by Jeanette Winterson, This book is so beautifully written. And very intriguing.
-Socks for Supper by Jack Kent, I still have the same copy I have had since I was little. My favorite children's book.
8 words or phrases I say:
-GET REAL.
seriously, that is all I ever say and Derek gets so mad.
8 things I would like to do before I die:
-Travel more!
-Publish my book
-Be a successful photographer
-See my children get married.
-Own our own home
-Be happy with my body
-Sky dive/ hang glide
-Get married.
8 things I have learned in the last year:
-motherhood isn't easy, but so worth it.
-Growing up is difficult.
-The median, the middle lane is for turning off of the road not on. It is illegal, don't pull out unless you can pull all the way out. It is for GETTING off the road. so annoying, I know all of you have gone to get in that lane to pull into a parking lot, and some pulls out in your way!
-I am too angry inside.
-I should be nicer to my mother :)
-Sleep is great!
-Blogging is addictive.
-Everything else in the entire world that I thought was important, Isn't.
8 places I want to see:
-Ireland
-Italy
-New Zealand
-Japan
-Paris
-New York
-Kenya
-Puerto Villarta, one more time!
8 things I miss:
-My grandmothers
-Innocence
-Jaqui!
-Being able to sleep all day.
-Feeling my girls kick
-My brother
-Fitting into my skinny jeans!
-being spontaneous!
8 things I want/need:
- a new lens for my camera or two :)
-new clothes and shoes
-pots and pans
-couches
-a new bed
-a new dryer
- baby bumbos!!!!!!!!!
-to lose weight!
8 people I tag:
-Dev
-Jo
-Kaleigh
-Lindsey
-helloAshley
-charles
-Kami
-Whitney

3 comments:
So cute. And I remember Dajah! We always talked about how beautiful her and her sisters were. She's still a cutie. 13 wow.
and yeah we got a new camera in may for our anniversary. The one we had was Nate's from before we'd even started dating so yeah. It was old! and thanks, the twins are way way chubby and cute huh!
Hello! Found your blog through my cousin RicAnn, then Natalie Allen, then Devyn crazy! It was very fun to see Dajah with Tay! Hope you are doing well - you twins are beautiful and you have a great eye for photography! Love to hear from you - Heidi
Post a Comment