1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you have had with either Shannon, Derek, or the girls. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Memory Game!
Posted by Shannon Masayo at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
I remember one time when you were at our house while devyn was in her room doing something boring. Me and you were dressing up and laughing. I just remember that pink tutu and we would put it on our heads! lol! You are so funny Shannon!
Ah man I get all choked up just thinking about our memories. One that sticks out right now was your 8th grade birthday party... it could have possibly been 7th grade. Any ways it was at your house and you had everyone over, and I wrote you a huge like 3 page letter with your gift and I will never forget your reaction to that letter and how good it made me feel. Then we went into the other room where no one was around and just cried together for a bit. We have so many memories girl... I'll cherish 'em forever (the good ones... hee hee). Love you Shan!
Shannon where do I begin, I loved that song we made up at devyns birthday party ( when we were on the lift ) I see a big bright light, and another one coming up, I see the moon to my left and the stars to my right oh isn't it a beautiful sight! ha ha! I also loved being in your skit when you ran for office, But my favorite had to be when you worked at that booth thing and I worked at Express and we would just get to see and laugh at each other all day . It made work so much more fun! I really do love you and I am very glad that you are my friend!
I know I know.. too many memories to pick from. I remember one time when we were in my kitchen and we were laughing.. hard.. at who knows what. And you peed your pants on the kitchen floor. A memory that always comes to mind, cuz I listen to country, is the "Hey Baby Lets Go to Vegas" memory. "...and put it in the jeep, yeah!" I love the memories of 7th? grade or was it 8th.. I think 8th when we were secret agents at school. When we shared a locker. And those little boxes on the walls. And we would just "smile and wave" and act "natural" ha ha ha
I just remember you always calling Jeddy Beddy (sorry if that's not really it, something like that though), and you always being so funny.
I remember hanging out with you at Kallee Carlson's 13th birthday party and thought you were so dang cute! I remember we had lockers close to each other in 9th grade because we had office 7th period! I also remember seeing you at the mall working and I hadn't seen you in forever and we talked awhile...you were so sweet to me. I have loved getting to know you through your blog...you are SUCH a talented person!
Oh Shannon when I think of you I have a lot of fun memories, you were just another daughter of mine and you always made me laugh! I have to laugh at the time when you went to the sand dunes with us and you were riding that little bike. We went over to the big hills and climbing them and so you went up to with no problem and down with no problem, it was the stopping at the bottom that caused a little problem. When you went face first into the dirt I had to gasp because I didn't want you to be hurt but when you looked up, I could no nothing but bust a gut. You had face planted it and ate alot of dirt and then tried to spit it out only to spit right into the helmet. Oh, can it get any better than that? Yes and it did many times, you always made me laugh and you still do, I love you.
Thats funny, I was going to say I remember writing notes with you in jr. high too! I had forgotten that we ran into eachother at Wal-Mart! I can't believe I asked if you guys lived together..where were my manners? LOL! I do remember wondering if you guys were dating or something, but I could have been a little more discreet about asking! Ha ha! Do you still talk to Brandon? If you do tell him I say hi and hope he is doing good..he was a great friend to me too! I have the most random memory more about you than with you... I remember in jr. high, megan was telling me how you had to get a pap smear! And how you had said it was the most painful and terrible experience ever! And years later when I had to get my first one, I thought of what I heard you had said and I was so scared! Random huh? I hope you don't care that I put that, its a wierd thing to remember, I know. I feel bad we don't have more memories together...I think we could have had a lot of fun! But I am glad we have always been friends and I am loving getting to know eachother better through blogging! Love ya!
oh boy. there really are too many. You did have quite a lot of peeing moments, like in the parking lot at Denny's! At like one in the morning. I think I drove? So we got a bunch of newspaper for you to sit on. We were just so goofy all the time.. taking pictures and big sunglasses. Double cheeseburgers and mcvalue fries. Dancing and dressing up in who knows what. Funny faces and pretty much having our own language- like good jarb. You remember homestar right? The commercial we did in your front yard for Ms. Smith's class and splashing that huge bucket of water on you with your umbrella.. dubya dubya dubya dot com, backslash.. Going through the basement window to your room cuz it was "cool." You teaching me how to make sandwiches since I was the worst spreader EVAR. And our cooking shows!! Those were the best. Driving (it seems like we just drove.. everywhere and all the time I don't know why) and getting pulled over for not wearing our seatbelts. :/ But only once! Surf n' swim and Lagoon. Amy being obsessed with finding hot boys on the skyride. Just a bunch of little things that mean a lot. Laughing so hard it hurts.. I miss laughing like that everyday! Good times. Sorry this is so long!
I remember always thinking you were the cutest and funniest girl ever. I remember too sluffing school one time and we went I think to Nate Faulkner's house. I don't know why though, and just laughing over stupid stuff.
One more thing, I can't believe I forgot about nsync. I hope you're not too embarassed I mention it. It was junior high.. but they really were about half of our lives. I still have the marionette dolls, and have no idea what to do with them!
Oh my heck I started cracking up when I was reading Joni's memories. That video commercial was hilarious....the umbrella and cereal. I don't remember what cereal we made up. My memory I want to choose is when we decided to come kidnap you early in the morning on your birthday in Devyn's mom's van (I believe) and you were freaking out because we put a blindfold on you, having breakfast, and then making you look hideously beautiful for school that day and you got in trouble for your makeup or hair. There are so many things but that one stuck out.
I remember. indigo conovs in your creep old nostalgic bedroom. (creepy because the wind was howling) cryings about the things we felt we had in common. but also the laughs we had over at sheild zone mostly having to do with our coworker who thougt he was the best dj/tattoo artist/drug dealing electronic's shielder!!
love you girl.
exoh.
Valecia
shan, that was so nice what you said in tristen's blog. thank you.. i feel blessed to have been apart of your life and you apart of mine. you made life so fun, interesting, and funny. i love spending time with you!! love you!
ha ha.. joni. dubya dubya dot back slash we got your back dot com.. and then the goofy faces you made after. we kept taping. red lipstick. oh my gosh funny.
Hey do you still have that video we made for your drama class, I just remember it being hillarious
wig
I hope we have more memories too. I've always adored you.
In ninth grade we had Mrs. Steele's English class together, and we were put in the same group to make a presentation on Groundhog Day. Keith was our group, too, and we made up a song and dance to the N' Sync song "Bye, Bye, Bye" and we took it to school for our whole class to watch! We all dressed up like gangsters, and it was so much fun!
Another thing I love about you is that you are just so nice--whenever my mom and sister see you they are so excited to tell me about it because you are the sweetest, coolest girl ever!
Yes it was me and you at the nsync concert! And there were two really weird guys sitting next to us.
We did the birthday kidnapping thing to Rachel, too. I remember when we did it to you and that onery woman at SJH made you take all your stuff off. We did your makeup and hair all messed up and your clothes, too. You were totally cool with it, we laughed all day. Me & Ceara, Syrie, and Jackie did it to Rachel once, too, it was funny. Good times, good times.
Post a Comment