Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm having blog withdrawls

we have missed you all! the girls are now 18 months old! i can't believe it!

EM still won't walk, obviously she can but just doesn't want to!!! which is fine :)


they love being outside and cry when we have to go in! They know the color yellow and purple, and what the lamb says. Em counts to two...kinda, i'll say one and she says two. they loooove reading. and fight over new books.




I miss all my blogging friends and hope all is well.
still no internet soon i am hoping. these were their 17 month pics! they are sharing well for the most part and saying more and more.







I currently don't have a car so if anyone sees one let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) by phone hahaha.






i will try and update more offen :0










4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shannon...I miss you!! Your girls are beautiful. I see so much of you in them! It's amazing how that works!

moxie mama said...

ah! new pics and an update! thanks you! your girls look like big girls all of a sudden! and getting more a more gorgeous, you better watch out---the boys will be calling soon!

joni said...

Oh my gosh they're getting so big!!! They're too cute, and Evelyn's hair! Love the pictures, I hope you get internet soon - it's been weird without you around!

Unknown said...

Oh my Shan, I've missed you too! Your girls are just adorable!