ok so...mtv just premiered the new moon trailer!!!!!click here to watch you will die. so good I am happy with the new director :) they won all the awards they were up for for twilight!
My dad is so cute with the girls as soon as we turn into his neighborhood they yell papa! adorable. It was his birthday so we took a few pictures to frame for him (very last minute)
my fav :)
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

5 comments:
those are so adorable! your dad looks like such a cute grandpa!
soso cute! Their little dresses are darling!
cute cute cute pictures.. i love watching my dad with my kids. grandpas are the best!
I love those pictures. They are priceless! Your dad is so awesome to cooperate for a photo shoot...I don't see that happening with my dad! By the way, I am so glad you posted about the trailer for new moon...I am SOOOO excited! Oh my heck, I can't stand it! If you guys all have a party and go see the movie I WANT IN!!!!
oh those pictures just meeelted my heart, youre lucky to have good people in your life <3
ps. New moon?!?! EEEEEEEE!!!
Post a Comment