Saturday, March 14, 2009

16 months and what not.

feels like just yesterday.

evy bear.

emy boo.


i love this picture. right after they got out of the hospital, Courtney Beck Photography.




These are both Evelyn.







And my tiny emery
















I can't believe my girls are 16 moths old already! Ev weighs 32 lbs and emery weighs 22 lbs haha Ev lost a few pounds even! Now that she is running around, she is slimming down slowly. Emery still won't walk but the doctor said everything is fine it is just on her own time. They are both right where they should be developmentally and that is without correcting for prematurity yay!!! They both love reading and dancing, and Dora!!! They sing her song it is so cute. They also love picking on one another. I have no idea where they learned to hit but boy oh boy they do!!! But they also give eachother loves :) The best is when they tell eachother no and shake their finger when the other is doing something naughty hahaha...
















Derek turned 27!!! old man haha i will post pictures next time. i love you very much...always.
















I have three weddings coming up, one this week even, so I have been really busy. I will be updating my photo blog probably tomorrow. Still no internet... i know i know.
























hope everyone is doing well!
















I also got a new lens i am so excited about :)

6 comments:

Justin and Ashley said...

I miss your posts a lot. I really hope you get the internet back soon! I love love love all the pictures you posted. Justin enjoyed looking at them with me too. He says he hopes one day we have twins. He thinks it would be lots of fun. And although I am sure you love your girls very much and wouldn't trade them for the world, you would probably tell him that they are a bit of a hand full too!!! :)
-Ashley

Devyn said...

time sure flies when you are having fun.. ha ha raising kiddos. they are so precious. i can't believe they are 16 months either! crazy!!! i want you to have the internet sooooo bad.. i miss you like crazy! can't wait to see you wednesday though :) yay!

Megan said...

Ohh. I just want to give you a big huge hug. Im glad you got a chance to do a little hello update. I miss you. Your girls are so luck to have such a god mommy. They are such beautiful girls. They are getting so big!

Unknown said...

Your girls are darling... I miss you too! Get the internet! Good luck with your weddings!

Heidi said...

Oh I love those pictures so much. You should post a video of the girls singing Dora and shaking their fingers at each other - that is so cute! Can't wait for more posts from you. Girl date ASAP ;)

rusluvsme said...

Hi there! I was just going looking at my blog and saw you left a comment way back in December. Sorry I didn't see it until now. Anyway, I'm glad Cody, Shantell and Makenna are back home with family, but we all miss them so much. I hope we can visit sometime and meet everyone, we've heard so much about all of you. I love your photography blog, your photos are awesome!
~Amanda