We were in vegas from Wednesday til Sunday evening, the drive home seemed to last forever. I spent all those days away from my girls, and by day two I was dying. When I walked through the door and my girls came around the corner I started bawling. I was scared they would remember me. Of course they did, and they even made me something! A ceramic heart and they painted it!
It definitely turned into a much better mother's day :)
I will have to post a video of the girls doing ring around the rosies, emery yells ashes ashes it is adorable. The day before we left she decided she would try walking. She walks a little everyday now, but still very cautious, unlike her sister who would rather flail about :)
Don't forget to check my photo blog for updates, trying to get back in the game :)
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

2 comments:
Oh of course they wouldn't forget you.. you are their mommy. I haven't left my babies for that long.. it would be hard. I can only imagine! I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas though! Play date soon! Miss you and love you!
It was so much fun letting them play with the paint! I think Emery really has an eye for art!:) She was sooooo mad when I put the paints away!
I am glad you liked your Mother's Day present. It meant a lot for me and Aunty Tay to help the girls make it for you!
I love you more than you will ever know!
Your evil step-mother! :)
PS: kiss the babies for me...I miss them sooo much!
Post a Comment