Sunday, February 22, 2009

needed...

the many faces of emery jean.
















































































UPDATE! I know I have been severely MIA! The girls are 15 months, almost 16 months! They are so big now, Evelyn walks all around the house and Emery took a step yesterday. Em has 3 molars and Ev has one. They know where their nose and eyes are, and Ev knows where her belly button is. Ev likes to tackle emery and pull her to the floor and then crawl on top of her, she is also a biter! Emery still throws fits galore, things we need to work on!

No internet still. sorry Dev!

I am looking for a part time job and no one is hiring right now because of the economy, so if any one knows of a job let me know!
























5 comments:

Devyn said...

love all those pictures. she has quite the personality! sad.. i need you. its lonely without you. hope that everything is going good with you and the girls. we seriously need to hang out sometime soooooooon! maybe this week sometime?? i will keep my eyes open for a job.

Heidi said...

That last pictures made me giggle out loud!

joni said...

So cute, were those all in one sitting??

Megan said...

YES! desperately needed! I have missed you! I hope you guys ar all doing ok. Em is so stinkin cute, I love all those different faces! Good luck with the job thing, I gave up... it would be to hard leaving my baby now anyway. Ill keep my eyes peeled and my ears open for ya...

Rich'n'Rach said...

Hey girl, I'm on the job-hunt these days, too, so I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for you! Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Seriously, let me know. Did you find anything out from your doctor's visit?