Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I know I know!

Isn't my niece the cutest? love the spit bubble!
My Ev: She has been a beast quite a bit lately! Still refuses to walk, much to scared!

Emery makes this face all the time she is so funny. And insists on feeding herself. So independent. no walking either.

I miss you all! I have been going through withdrawals. I don't have tv. or internet, what will a mother do! hahaha

I took engagements of Dev's brother and kelsee! click here to see them!

Our lives have been hectic but we are all ok! I will try to post more soon :(

8 comments:

Devyn said...

yay! hello! the pic of your niece is so cute, i love baby spit bubbles! and emery's eyes.. so pretty. those two girls.. get walkin!! miss you so so much! can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Heidi said...

Way cute pics! How come no internet? Your babies are gorgeous. I could look at their pics all day!

Anonymous said...

Three of the cutest girls in the world! And they have the greatest mom and aunt in the world too! I love you! Kiss those girls for me!

Love,
Trish

Unknown said...

I've missed you too! I can't get enough of your girls. darling

Jackie said...

They still are cuties! I can't believe Santa didn't bring you a computer.

Megan said...

well hello friend! Ive missed you. These pictures are so so cute, I love Emery's long eyelashes.

Brett and Megan said...

Adorable! They are getting so big! I have not blogged forever so I was shocked to see how much older they look! It was so good to see you the other night!

Nate and Sarah said...

Thanks for the pictures, I have missed you and the girls! Glad to hear you are doing well.