Thursday, January 8, 2009

FINALLY.




My computer is not fixed, but my brother was kind enough to let us borrow his desktop! Thank you Cody. i know i need to upload Christmas and 14 month pictures! i will get to that soon! I swear! But for now these lipstick pictures will have to do! They crack me up! And FYI the girls are doing well. Still no walking but emery stood up by herself the other day for a few seconds I have a feeling that when she figures out she can walk she will be off and running unlike Ev who is a scaredy cat.... she is so scared of most things, not quite the daredevil.... but i don't mind at all. They are getting quite the little attitudes and more and more difficult. I have been really stressed out and overwhelmed. This is why not every woman has twins. the world would be full of mothers going nuts...(more so than normal) It get harder everyday. No wonder Trish found a gray hair on my head. I wanted to cry!!!! Anyway more to come...maybe even tomorrow!

8 comments:

Devyn said...

cute cute cute. those pictures are so funny. i love it! it would be weird if you weren't going crazy. i would think there was something wrong with ME. just pray. you'll be ok. you can handle it. that's why you were blessed with them!!

moxie mama said...

okay first of all, ev's eyes-wow. talk about taking my breath away! second of all how much cuter can it get! what a cute idea to stick lipstick on your girlies :)

Justin and Ashley said...

You are a strong woman! I can only imagine how crazy things would be with twins- twice the blessing, but also twice the headache. :) I'm sure you are such a good mom though. :)
-Ashley

Nate and Sarah said...

Yes, I agree with you. I don't think every woman is cut out to tolerating twins...you are though! You are doing a great job. Really, I am way impressed with how awesome of a mom you are, and all the other creative things you do! That's adorable with the lipstick too! Good luck with your computer.

Heidi said...

Evelyn's eyes are so blue in that picture. So cute! And don't freak out - it's all worth it :) You're a great mom!

Devyn said...

where are you? come back!

Megan said...

Looks like I haven't been the only one MIA... Im so sorry about your Computer, thats one of the most frustrating things ever! The girls are so so cute. You are an amazing mommy and I look up to you a ton. I don't know if I could stay sane with twins, you are definitely a super mommy. I miss you! I hope you come back soon!

Jennifer said...

AMAZING blue eyes!!