Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Independence day and what not.

The girls were not fans of the fourth. Like me.  They cried and asked to go to bed.  Ev held a sparkler but that was it. I won't even hold one of them.  I am terrified ever since being badly burned as a child from the Huntsville fireworks.  No thank you. haha When they get older we will watch fireworks and make more of an effort til then I am just fine with celebrating at home while watching movies:) We went swimming at the aquatic and out to dinner just us four it was nice and relaxing.



Ev Has decided she will now like to be potty trained for the third time now.  No accidents.
She goes all on her own. And Em has gone here and there.  Cross your fingers please! hahaha

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Haha cute pics ;) And I'm diggin the new red chair!