they love each other. it pretty much melts my heart.
they are besties. i love that they get to start kindergarten together. if we were ever to move, they would move together. they always have eachother.
silly.
19 months is serious business. They looove swimming. They love spicy food. coloring. Emery can count to three. and Ev knows most of her animals. They both love daddy more than anyone and FREAK out when he comes home. They still love to dance. and run! They are honestly the silliest craziest most unique children I have ever encountered. Their expressions would blow your mind. Emery loves to chat on the phone while pacing back and forth. And Ev insists on wearing as many clothes as she can at once. They sleep every night to jewel's lullaby album, which is beautiful. I am honestly the luckiest mom ever. I feel if you have two you might as well have four or five. I can honestly do anything. bring it on :)
(my brother doesn't think i can watch my niece who is 9 months old and can barely crawl along with my girls, i told him just because YOU can't doesn't mean I can't) haha.
Special Screwdriver Bits
2 years ago

7 comments:
Oh Shan, they melt my heart! I love what you wrote about them always having eachother.. And you being able to do ANYTHING. It's true!! You're wonderful, and so are your babes.
Wow, I really can't believe they are so big. It must be so much fun to see them love each other so much! My girls are just starting to play together, nothing brings me more satisfaction!!! And yes, I agree, you can do anything. 2, 6, what's the difference?
Oh Shannon they are so darling. It is so much fun the older our kids get, the more personality comes out! Twins just so cute! My little sisters are twins, and I have always been jealous that I didn't get one! There is just a bond there that no one can describe! Your girls are dolls!
This is so so sweet. You can tell how much they just adore each other. That is so fun.
more babies? ha ha. they are so cute. i love watching them together! seriously whats a few more! jump on that! You are a great mommy!
They are so beautiful! I KNOW you can do anything! And I think Cody's a wimp! I love you and your babies more than you will ever know!
Love, Nana
Every time I see all the adorable pictures of your twins I think- I want twins!
Post a Comment